Old versionsSee all
File Server stores large pool of crucial and confidential information associated with the business practices and projects that runs in any organization. In view of this, many companies have implemented many file auditing tools that serve the purpose of their needs, but every application falls short in one or more crucial features. To address such shortfalls, LepideAuditor for File Server is developed with the support for NetApp Filers Auditing and facility for centralized auditing of user activities related to any alterations in folders, files, permissions, and shared resources. The software features lots more than this, which is described in the following key points:
* Helps to meet regulatory compliance standards like HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, etc.
* Offers the auditing adeptness for Windows File Servers as well as NetApp Filers.
* Produces the real-time alerts for any mischievous user activity and alerts these activities to the Administrator using email, SMS, and on-screen messages.
* Embedded facility to save the reports in HTML, PDF, DOC, CSV, and TXT formats.
* Offers intuitive facility to customize the generated reports on the basis of conditions like user, directory, time span, file server, file name, process, and events.
* Blended with robust GUI and centralized auditing dashboard that simplifies the management of a large number of File Servers and its associated data.
The smart interface of LepideAuditor for File Server lets you to efficiently utilize the intelligent features of this utility. You can run the free version of this tool for continuous auditing of two File Servers for up to 15 days. For unrestricted NetApp Filers Auditing of unlimited number of servers, you need to purchase the full version of Lepide Auditor for File Server. The software supports the latest version of Windows OS, including Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 R2. For more details, please visit: www.server.auditfileaccess.com